Oh! Aromantic Charlie:
- is laser-focused on her sexual partner(s) and making them feel good, because it’s fun and because she likes figuring out people just as much as she likes figuring out computers.
- Is nothing if not blatantly (sometimes awkwardly) up front about just…
Sarcasm level 10
things i want hannah to do in season ten
- learn the goodness of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- become friends with the trans, charlie, and sam
- learn to love, learn how a heart breaks, learn how to fix herself
- love herself
- fall in love with humanity
- get an awesome car for…
HOLY SHIT OH YM GOD OH MY OG DFLSKDFJASSLDFKJDFSA
OMFG RANDALL AND MIKE’S EARMUFFS
i love how at the end he nods his head encouragingly like
‘i fucking nailed that, i am merida, now talk’
This is still Gimli imitating Legolas and no one can convince me otherwise…
endless list of favorite characters → katniss everdeen, the hunger games
The bird, the pin, the song, the berries, the watch, the cracker, the dress that burst into flames. I am the mockingjay. The one that survived despite the Capitol’s plans. The symbol of the rebellion.
But that ain’t Jennifer Lawrence? Looks more like Keisha Castle-Hughes.
It’s Q’orianka Kilcher, and I used her as a dreamcast because I always read Katniss as PoC. Jennifer Lawrence is a fine actress, but she’s not at all an accurate representation of the Katniss in my head.
#sometimes i think the casting call was for a white girl because a woman of color raising up an army #and becoming the symbol of the revolution would be too close to social commentary they considered too radical #because we can rage against the patriarchy only if it’s in the future #and we can rage against racism only if it’s in the past #but we can’t rage against both #because that is too close to threatening the status quo of the present (via dealanexmachina)
Seriously. Please. Enough with the terrible. I want someone who can write ensemble casts, and make me care in a page and a half, and be FUNNY. And I’m tired of female characters being written by…
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
I would love to go sight seeing in these beautiful places…